How to find Us
We currently meet in the Bible Chapel at 49 Wither Road (we share the facility with the local Open Brethren which meet in the morning. Therefore our services are in the afternoon).
View Larger Map
From McDonald's on State Highway One (coming from Ward, Seddon, or Christchurch) in Blenheim:
1. Head in to town - at the first roundabout, turn left immediately after crossing the railroad tracks. This is Redwood Street.
2. Stay on this street for approximately 3 km.
3. As the street starts to go uphill, take a right on to Wither Road.
4. The numbers will count down - we are at number 49 which will be about 2 km down Wither Road on the right.
We are at the big building with the red and white sign outside (during service times) saying: "Marlborough Bible Baptist Church"
From the Ferry and Picton
1. Head over the arch-bridge as you come into town and stay on the main road past all the shops.
2. Go straight through all three roundabouts (including the one with the railway track) past the warehouse.
3. You are now on Redwood Street. Stay on this road through another roundabout until you start to go uphill
4. Turn right onto Wither Road
5. We are a couple of KM or so down that road (just after Howick Road) at the Bible Chapel (on your right). If you go past the graveyard you have gone too far so turn around. The sandwich board sign outside will say "Marlborough Bible Baptist Church"
Sunday Services are at 4pm and 6pm - to find out other service times
Need a Ride to church? We can provide free transportation from anywhere in Blenheim or immediate surrounds. Contact us to arrange for a ride.